Please make sure to check the online programme for your scheduled presentation date, time, session, and presentation length. Please note your allocated presentation time includes time for questions and discussion.
• All presenters are requested to provide their presentation slides in advance to [email protected], so we can queue them for screening, and prepare them for upload. In case your presentation includes a movie, audio file or other links that need to be checked, please make sure to mention this.
• Oral Presenters will have 15 minutes for presentation, which include 12 minutes for their talk + 3 minutes for discussions.
• Plenary Speakers will have a total of 35 minutes for their presentation, which includes 30 minutes for their talk +5 minutes for discussions.
• Invited Speakers will have a total of 25 minutes for their presentation, which includes 20 minutes for their talk + 5 minutes for discussion.
• Invited Lecturers for PAMS-5 will have 35 minutes for their lecture, which include 30 minutes for their talk + 5 minutes for discussions.
• All poster presentations (5 slides) were replaced with short oral presentations. A maximum of 5 slides should be orally presented with 5 minutes for their talk + 3 minutes for discussions.
To prevent any technical difficulty on the participant’s side, all the online presenters should send their filmed presentation no later than November 16, 2023. Please send the presentation link (WeTransfer or your preferred cloud service) to [email protected]. Should your connection be problematic, the movie will be presented and your live audio intervention will be in the discussion time.
Online presenters will have the same presentation type and time as on-site presenters.
All poster presentations (5 slides) were replaced with short oral presentations. A maximum of 5 slides should be orally presented with 5 minutes for their talk + 3 minutes for discussions.
Availability of the presentations
Your live contribution (both on-site and online) will be available online live. Our transmissions are on Zoom, and to prevent fraudulent connections, a Zoom account registered on the same email as the the one in the registration form is necessary. Please use the latest version of Zoom and note that we cannot offer support for individual connection/authentication issues.
The links you use to enter the session(s) will remain the same during the entire period of the conference and only give you the ability to view the stream. We will give you the ability to share screen only when the Session Chairperson announces you.